|Location:||Walla Walla, Washington|
Provides standard and custom crates and packaging. Minimum 2 years, hands on experience in shipping via FEDEX, UPS, AIR, OCEAN, LTL, and Contract carrier for both Domestic and International desired. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Must be well versed in the Company's product lines.
- Flexible to work overtime on short notice when applicable.
- Interpret blue prints, drawings, and sketches to layout load plans and create crates.
- Basic understanding of DOT regulations as to height and width; limitations for legal loads.
- Able to interface with other departments.
- Must be well organized and experienced with computer software.
- Ships out all sales part orders and machinery requiring specialized packaging.
- Designs and creates custom crates.
- Packages, protects and verifies parts and assemblies for safe delivery to destination.
- Performs clerical tasks such as typing and keeping files.
- May be required to perform duties of stockroom clerk, shipping clerk, or receiving clerk.
Must be able to operate forklift, bridge crane, radial arm saw, circular saw, air staplers and various hand tools. Must be able to operate a video or digital camera.
Key Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer Apply for a career at Key Technology.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); minimum two years experience in shipping via FEDEX, UPS, AIR, OCEAN, LTL, and Contract carriers for both Domestic and International shipping; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a valid driver license and be able to obtain a forklift certificate.