As is tradition, in this last edition of the Service Advisor for 2017, we are reviewing past articles from the year and planning for next year. We strive to make each article interesting and different, offering advice and information on everything from purchasing to processing to maintenance and everything in between.
Thank you for being a Service Advisor subscriber and a valued customer, we wish you and your loved ones a happy and safe holiday season!
2017: A Year in Review
Before we begin our annual look back, we have one last tip this year for you seasonal processors out there. Have you winterized your sorter for long-term storage? If you have not yet performed this crucial step in your yearly maintenance plan, now is the time! Refer to Chapter 4 of the Technical Manual for instructions.
Now on to the summary of our tips, tricks, and best advice from 2017:
- January - Five Major Factors to Consider When Purchasing Vibratory Conveyors
- February - Maintenance Activities for Unscheduled Downtime
- March - Industrial Internet of Things: Big Data vs Little Data
- April - Seasonal Maintenance
- May - Prevent Equipment Damage by Avoiding These Common Mistakes
- June - Timeless Advice for Improving Equipment Performance
- July - Science Magic: Understanding Digital Sorting
- August - Sanitation begins with Sanitary Design and Manufacturing
- September - Seasonal Maintenance Activities
- October - Safety Awareness and Accident Prevention
Our Service Team is Growing to Meet Your Needs
Key Technology is pleased to announce that we have increased our service capabilities in Europe with an additional dedicated Field Service Engineer.
Benny Peusens will be based in our Hasselt, Belgium office and will serve customers throughout Europe, enabling us to deliver faster, more reliable and affordable service to customers throughout the entire region. His responsibilities will include commissioning, maintenance, troubleshooting and emergency support for our entire product line including our newly introduced VERYX® digital sorting systems.
We are dedicated to providing best in class after-sales service to our valued customers in Europe and Benny’s strong background in service and project management will help ensure that you get the most out of your Key Technology equipment.
Our Service Team can be reached through our 24-hour Call Center. Contact them today to get information on your installed equipment, detailed spare part quotations, or to schedule a service visit.