ADR® 4 Nubbin Remover
The ADR® 4 Nubbin Remover option for Key’s Automatic Defect Removal (ADR®) systems is comprised of a vibratory conveyor and a rotary grader, which combine to achieve higher recovery and greater efficiency for certain operations.
At the discharge end of the ADR®, Key’s Iso-Flo® Vibratory Single-Deck Grader uses punch-plate screens to separate short pieces from long. Some long pieces will also separate in this process. The shorts (with some long product) are conveyed to the Rotary Size Grader, which recovers the longer pieces.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for ADR® 4.
Features and Benefits
- The scalping action of the Vibratory Grader efficiently removes shorts under high line-flow conditions, and reduces line flow to the Rotary Size Grader
- The Rotary Size Grader efficiently receives the reduced throughput distributed to the full infeed width, and recovers the long product that accompanied the shorts
- The two systems working in tandem give optimum removal of potato nubbins and recovery of good product
- Greater efficiency at a similar cost
- Accurate grading with minimal product loss
- Gentle handling, minimal breakage
- High capacity
- Versatility, easy adjustment for different cut sizes
- Small footprint, for installation adaptability
- Proven performance, operating in numerous processing plants
- Reliability and ease of cleaning, maintenance, and operation you’ve come to expect from Key Technology