Rotary Size Grader
The Rotary Size Grader is ideal for small to medium size product to be classified by length or volume. It is used for full line flow, re-grading, and line flow directly from automatic defect removal systems such as Key’s ADR® line for french fries.
Upgrade now available for older Rotary Size Graders.
Features and Benefits
- “Stirring” action of the rotary bed moves target-size product into sizing pockets
- Successful option to vibratory graders
- Up to 95% removal of defects
- Consistent sizing and absolute control
- Customer selects target size parameters
- Simple on-the-fly adjustment for rapid fine-tuning
- Remove safety guard and bolts to exchange five pocket rollers for rollers targeting a different length
Low Maintenance, Operation, and Installation Costs
- Compact: efficient use of plant space
- Transmits little vibration: simple, inexpensive installation
Low energy consumption
- Easy access and simple maintenance