Hydro-Flo Food Processing Pump
The Hydro-Flo Food Processing Pump transfers delicate food product by using water as a transport medium to elevate and convey many products quickly and gently. The water supports and serves as a protective cushion to the product being handled. To go along with the Hydro-Flo Food Processing Pump, a complete pumping system is available to cool or convey processed products while reclaiming the water for another cycle.
Features and Benefits
- Convey horizontally, vertically, or both in the same system
- Replaces belt conveyors for many applications
- Transport several hundred feet
- Cushion and transport delicate products
- Elevate product gently, without mechanical damage
- Preheat product before cutting, peeling, etc.
- Hydro-cool product to remove field heat, after blanching, etc.
- Apply additives (dextrose, SAPP, etc.) during transport
- Gently wash during transport
- Less space than elevating, bucket, or screw conveyors
- Smooth stainless steel tank for fast and thorough sanitation
- Smooth all stainless steel frame—less upkeep; no repainting
Trouble-free Pump Unit
- No clogging: single port impeller conveys in cushion of water
- Iron cast pump: heavy wall section castings-better corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Pump available in stainless steel casting or with epoxy coating