Alignment Vibratory Conveyor
Key's Smart Shaker® Vibratory Conveyors align and prepare your product for the next processing step, whether you’re sorting or adding value through batter/breading, frying, drying, freezing, or packaging. Available with mechanical drives or electromagnetic drives, these special alignment systems—standard or custom design—often have a payback period of less than a year.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ controls and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Alignment Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
- Large variety of standard sizes
- Custom designs available for unique requirements
- Alignment sections and options can be designed for easy removal for quick changeover
- Vector-Lock™ screen clamp mechanism provides maximum screen holding capability
- Numerous material selections for correct product handling characteristics
- System designs meet sanitation and safety requirements for meat, poultry and dairy
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Low maintenance and long life
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Alignment Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (1,180 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)