Collection Vibratory Conveyor
Proper collection and movement of product is critical to food processing applications. Collection of high value food products requires gentle handling, and nothing can match the versatility of Key’s Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyor and Impulse® Electromagnetic Conveyor collection systems. They offer processors reliability, sanitation, low maintenance, extremely low vibration transmission and, most importantly, versatility unequaled by any other conveyor system.
Thousands of Smart Shaker® Vibratory Conveyor systems are at work throughout the world’s processing industries, handling fruit, vegetables, berries, snack foods, cereal, potatoes, and other root crops. Iso-Flo® and Impulse™ collection solutions are also being successfully used in industries other than food processing.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ controls and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Collection Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
- Conveyors and systems designed for specific applications and capacities
- Mechanical or electromagnetic drives
- Infeed spreaders
- Fixed or adjustable lane dividers
- Product discharge methods: diverters, gates
- Applications engineers and facilities to assist with special testing
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Collection Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (851 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)