Dewatering Vibratory Conveyor
Key’s Smart Shaker® Dewatering Vibratory Conveyors perform dewatering tasks for many applications, and provide processors with installation flexibility not available with conventional bed-driven systems. Available in Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyor or Impulse® Electromagnetic Conveyor, Key Dewatering Vibratory Shakers are used worldwide, and come in an unprecedented range of sizes and capacities. Key can design a dewatering system that perfectly matches your application and requirements.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ controls and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo
conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Dewatering Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
- Large available range of sizes, capacities and applications
- Large shaker screen area for maximum water removal
- Quick-change stainless steel screens to meet your specific needs
- Vector-Lock™ screen clamping systems holds screens securely, yet allows quick removal for cleaning and changing
- Drain pans for collection of water and waste
- Mechanical or electromagnetic drives
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Low maintenance and long life
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Dewatering Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (1,408 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)