Iso-Flo® Cup-Up and Cup-Down Vibratory Conveyor
Key Cup-up and Cup-down Vibratory Conveyors are designed to orient, evenly feed, and gently convey peach, pear, and apricot halves.
The inclined infeed deck spreads product evenly to all lanes and the specifically designed speed and stroke keep product under control at all times for unsurpassed throughput and consistent cup-up or cup-down delivery. With this modified action and the ability to easily change the bed slope, the shakers can be “tuned” for each product.
As a part of Key's Smart Shaker® Vibratory Conveyor solutions, our cup-up and cup-down shakers provide a minimum product drop from the shaker discharge onto the receiving belt, ensuring that the cup stays oriented during transfer and the product is handled gently.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ Control Systems and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Iso-Flo® Cup-Up and Cup-Down Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
- Inclined feed deck to ensure even feed to all lanes
- Special “pre-alignment” lanes
- Field-proven long stroke and low speed to control product
- Adjustable bed slope for optimum feed and alignment results
- Minimum product drop from discharge to receiving belt
- Cup-down orientation provides optimal position for inspection, lye peeling, and slicing
- Cup-up system provides optimal position for inspection of pit cavity
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Iso-Flo® Cup-Up and Cup-Down Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (1,634 KB)
- Designed for Motion Brochure (2,271 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)