Iso-Flo® Enclosed Vibratory Conveyor
If you need to collect, convey, distribute, screen, and/or scale-feed powder or granular materials—even lumpy or irregular products—Key’s Iso-Flo® Enclosed (tube) Vibratory Conveyor keeps product dust in, and moisture and contaminants out. This versatile conveyor is a part of Key’s family of Smart Shaker® Vibratory Conveyors and can handle products from powder and granular to lumpy or irregular.
At design speed and stroke, vibratory forces energize only the conveyor bed, and the frame remains calm. Because virtually no vibration is transmitted to support or building structures, installation and maintenance costs are very low. In addition, your plant’s work environment is improved because of its quiet operation—typically below 74 dBA with an empty bed.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ controls and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Iso-Flo® Enclosed Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
- Collect, convey, distribute, and screen products
- Configure in end-to-end serial design, top loading step-down design, or combination
- Above bed, below bed, or cantilevered frames
- Convey product on inclines as steep as 5°
- Fines removal with addition of screens
- Pneumatic or manual gates
- Available with Iso-Glide™ for fragile products
- Available with Smooth-Cycle™ feature for scale feeding
- Quick-release clean out covers
- Pneumatic or manual gates for special distribution capabilities
- Multiple dropout openings
- Four styles of supports
- Systems engineering
- Complete control systems
- Rectangular or round conveying enclosures
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Iso-Flo® Enclosed Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (408 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)