Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyor
Processors worldwide depend on Key's conveying expertise and the Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyor. With over 25 years of Iso-Flo® experience, Key's Smart Shaker® Vibratory Conveyor designers know how to provide solid, reliable vibratory conveying solutions for your needs.
Iso-Flo® conveyors can be customized to fit a wide range of applications and can be designed to use traditional vibratory or sliding linear motion to match product and functional needs.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ controls and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
Iso-Flo® Standard Features
- T 304 stainless steel bed
- Stainless steel frame
- Stainless steel Iso-Drive® energy unit or electronic vibratory motors:
· Low maintenance, long life· Efficient power usage
- High efficiency washdown duty electric motor, available in stainless steel
Strong Arm™ spring arms for 2X life
Solid reliability built-in
Support from floor, mezzanine or overhead, available on casters/wheels
Mobile on casters or wheels
Low vertical dynamic forces means no investment in bulky support structures
Minimal spare parts inventory
Low energy use
High pressure washdown design
Available as Iso-Glide™, providing sliding, linear product conveying and pan scrubbing
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (176 KB)
- Designed for Motion Brochure (2,271 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)