Marathon Vibratory Conveyor
Built on the principles of Key’s industry-proven Iso-Flo® technology, the reliable Marathon Vibratory Conveyor is available in lengths from 9 meters (30 feet) to 30 meters (100 feet) on a single unit. Marathon handles products from vegetables and fruit to a wide range of bulk value-added products.
Marathon is designed to deliver the highest reliability of any vibratory conveyor over 9 meters (30 feet). As part of Key's Smart Shaker® Vibratory Conveyor technology, we use predictive modeling and finite element analysis to define the characteristics of each Marathon shaker and ensure efficient conveying. You will be assured, in advance, of how Marathon will perform in your plant, under your conditions.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Marathon Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
- Long run on one shaker maximizes efficiency
- Compact, well-tuned system optimizes performance
- Minimizes support structures for flexibility of installation
- Exceptional reliability
- Low maintenance
- Stainless steel pan and frame
Less External Vibration
- Independent, frame-mounted drives and spring arm assemblies distribute energy evenly along bed in controlled natural-frequency operation
- Compact frame and smaller footprint allow easy and flexible installation
- Existing support structures often can be used, simplifying installation
Low Maintenance, Long Life
- Simple design based on our Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyor—industry-proven for reliability
- Vibration distributed evenly along bed for consistent performance
- Minimal spare parts inventory
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Marathon Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (325 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)