Scalping Vibratory Conveyor
The processing line frequently requires an efficient way to remove large particles from the main product flow. Key knows how to define the needs and work with processors to provide the most cost-efficient method of removing these particles. Key's Smart Shaker® Scalping Vibratory Conveyor provides reliable and consistent scalping performance in a flexible configuration. If you convey product by water to the shaker, we can design a system to dewater and scalp in a single operation.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ controls and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Scalping Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
- Scalping top decks remove oversize product from line flow
- Standard and custom screens to match product and application requirements
- Vector-Lock™ screen clamp system to keep screen/bed inserts in place and make changeovers simple and fast
- Special collection pans or hoppers may be located beneath screen area
- Special discharge configurations to meet scalping requirements
- Available in widths between 305 mm and 1219 mm (12" to 48")
- Available in lengths between 1524 mm and 9144 mm (60" to 360")
- Available with mechanical (Iso-Flo®) or electromagnetic (Impulse™) drives
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Scalping Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (795 KB)
- Designed for Motion Brochure (2,271 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)