SYMETIX®, the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical group of Key Technology, provides world-class automated inspection and continuous processing systems that enable you to meet commercial, marketplace, and regulatory demands efficiently and profitably.
With best-in-class technology and continuous processing systems designed to GAMP guidelines and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements, SYMETIX has FDA-validated inspections systems installed worldwide for capsules and tablets. Explore how we can help you increase throughput and reduce labor costs by learning more about our systems below.
The VeriSym®SE Optical Inspection System is designed to verify softgels in batch mode or continuously in-line after a single encapsulator. Inspecting up to 300,000 solid doses per hour, the VeriSym SE offers:
- Increased productivity
- Reduction of WIP and the risk of cross contamination
- Inspection of every softgel for color, area, width, length, and symmetry/shape
- Precise control of acceptable quality levels (AQL) levels
- Consistent quality 24/7
- Reduced manufacturing overhead
- Batch reports for customer records and for process improvements
- Validated and repeatable process
- Ability to salvage batches when an error occurs in the manufacturing process
VeriSym® Optical Inspection Systems are also available in capacities up to one million solid doses per hour to fit your manufacturing process. Contact your local sales representative to learn more.
- Up to 1 Million Capsules per Hour
- Change Over in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Compact Footprint
- ROI in Less Than 12 Months
- Detect, Remove and Record Defects and Foreigners
Designed specifically for solid-dose pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturers, Impulse®/P vibratory size graders combine gentle electromagnetic power and high-speed/high-throughput design to maximize softgel, capsule and tablet quality.
The easy-to-use technology automatically removes twins, clusters and over-sized/under-sized product early in the process – while saving labor costs, enabling five-minute changeover and integrating smoothly with other automation.
- Replaces old, dated technology such as diverging bar graders
- Provides a repeatable process
- Increases productivity
- No maintenance
- No trap points
- No pinch points
- Proven to provide superior performance
- Oil-Free Operation
- Handles All Common Softgels and Tablet Sizes
- No Moving Parts - No Belts, No Bearings, No Lubrication
Designed for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturers, PulseScrubber® polishes capsules by removing excess oil used in the encapsulation process, to improve product presentation.
The system conveys capsules via Impulse® electromagnetic conveying technology while absorption media above and below gently polish the product surface via vibratory motion. PulseScrubber operates unattended and conveniently replaces traditional batch polishing systems that require manual loading and unloading. PulseScrubber provides:
- Continuous Processing
- Complies with GAMP 4 Guidelines
- Automated to Receive, Polish and Discharge
- Non-Solvent Based Auto-Feed Media System