Key’s Turbo-Flo® Blancher/Cooker/Pasteurizer is a revolution in blanching, cooking, and pasteurizing technology. The efficient heat transfer increases throughput while reducing space requirements. Faster processing improves nutrient retention, taste, and appearance. Turbo-Flo® reduces operating costs, increases profits, and reduces bacteria counts.
For more Thermal Processing Solutions, visit our partner ABCO Industries.
Features and Benefits
Improved Product Quality
- Energy circulation method improves nutrient retention, color, and taste
- Even cooking temperatures improve consistency and quality
- Hydrostatic water seal eliminates evaporation, the major cause of efficiency loss
- Full 360° insulated steam chamber maximizes heat retention
- More efficient heat transfer allows smaller system with higher product output, requiring less floor space
Less Waste Water
Waste water is greatly reduced in comparison to conventional blanching/cooking/pasteurizing systems
Less than 113.6 liters (30 gallons) per hour of waste water with 1.2 m x 6.1 m (4' x 20') active zone (potato application)
- Fewer dissolved solids and higher yield than other blanching/cooking/pasteurizing methods
- Hydraulic hood lifts extend hood 762 mm (30") for easy interior cleaning
- Product guides engineered into hood for easy cleaning of belt and guides
- Optional clean-in-place systems simplify cleaning and ensure sanitation