Spyder® Digital Laser Sorter
The Spyder Digital Laser Sorter offers you an uncompromised combined sorting experience for detection and ejection of foreign material, EVM and defects based on color, structure, shape and size differences.
Improve Product Quality
The Spyder is a 100% digital sorter. Data is digitized immediately upon inspection to eliminate any loss of information ensuring significantly higher ejection accuracy. False rejects are limited to an absolute minimum improving quality.
The proprietary Chycane® chute feeds the product in a perfect monolayer with a consistent trajectory to the laser optics and ejection valves. This optimized product control maximizes sorting and ejection efficiency, increasing yield.
Features & Benefits
- Color, structure, shape
- Multi-spectral laser technology
- Full product viewing with front and rear lasers
- Proprietary Chycane® chute-fed for optimum product control
- Small footprint
- Easy to use GUI
- No moving parts – Low maintenance
- Sanitary design compliant – Full stainless steel/IP65
- 100% digital FPGA technology
- Full remote service via Internet
- Fully modular, retrofittable and upgradeable
Dried fruit, frozen fruits & vegetables, nuts, confections, coffee and snack foods.
With more than 100 Spyder Digital Laser Sorters installed around the world on a multitude of applications, the Spyder has proven to be a reliable sorter helping food processors to optimize their product quality, safety and overall yield.
Reliability, improved yields, improved product quality and safety.
Spyder 680: up to 5 metric tons/hour
Spyder 1200: up to 10 metric tons/hour
(Depending on product and defect load)