PROliance™ Product and Industry Training
At Key Technology, we take pride in helping our customers achieve rapid return on investment when purchasing our automated process systems. Our certified training programs help you increase operational efficiency, reduce costs and eliminate waste.
As the leader in automated process solutions, we offer comprehensive and flexible solutions; online and instructor-led, to meet your needs for alternative and lower cost training solutions for our products, HACCP,
occupational safety and health, and Human Resources compliance.
One of our customers has attested to the success of our program by saying: "We've found training the operators has been very easy. It leads the operators down the path so you don't have to have a Ph.D. to run the equipment".
Key Technology is pleased to offer online training for specific Key equipment in your plant, as well as, industry standard regulatory and compliance training:
Key Technology Equipment Specific Training
One low subscription price delivers an exceptional training tool that will save you thousands of dollars through improved operations, reduced training costs, and improved operational efficiency.Course modules included in subscription:
- G6 User Interface for Operator, Maintenance and Quality Assurance personnel
- Select KeyWare®: Cranberries, Green Beans, Corn, French Fries, etc. Using a combination of multimedia, student interactivity, and recordings of the user interface screens, the G6 User Interface and KeyWare® modules teaches students the concepts of machine vision processing and how to use the interface to setup and operate the sorter, configure KeyWare®, monitor quality, troubleshoot problems and adjust settings.
- Manta® Optical and Laser Sorter Operation and Maintenance
- Optyx® Optical and Laser Sorter Operation and Maintenance
- Tegra® Optical Sorter Operation and Maintenance
- ADR® 4 and ADR® 5 Operation and Maintenance. The sorter maintenance training uses state of the art 3D modeling, video and photographs to illustrate the system components and maintenance techniques. These sets of modules provide students with in-depth understanding of the system components, functionality, maintenance and troubleshooting.Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyor Theory, Operation and Maintenance. These modules introduce maintenance and operations personnel to the concepts of Iso-Flo shaker, the operation, maintenance and tuning.
It is of vital importance that personnel in food processing plants are knowledgeable and trained to meet food and occupational safety requirements.
Industry-Related Regulatory and Compliance Training
The following online courses are available through Key Technology:
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) Manager - Teaches the student on the development, implementation and management of HACCP plans to meet food safety and/or regulatory requirements.
- HACCP Technician/Operator - Teaches student on how to apply certain principles of HACCP in day-to-day factory floor applications to guarantee food safety. The training address the basic application guidelines for implementing a HACCP plan.
- Occupational Safety & Health (OSHA) - Library of 50 OSHA courses to choose from.
- Human Resources Compliance - Library of 14 courses on Human Resources and Employment Law to choose from.
- Safety Department of Transportation (DOT) HAZMAT training - Three courses address the requirements for employees involved in the transportation of hazardous materials including loaders, drivers, and logistics personnel.
Select one of the links below for the finest training available in the industry.