PROliance™ Online Training
Reduce costs, eliminate waste and improve operational efficiency through Key’s online training courses. Improve product quality through knowledgeable employees by certifying them on essential Key Technology equipment. Our online training provides an affordable, flexible and convenient alternative to our onsite product training. You can quickly train new employees on critical competencies providing them the information they need to hit the ground running or validate existing employees have maintained the skills necessary to operate the equipment efficiently. They can train anytime they need to and in a shorter amount of time on only the aspects they need to do their job.
G6 Operator Training
Using a combination of multimedia, student interactivity, and recordings of the user interface screens, the G6 operator training covers the aspects of configuring the sorter for your application, troubleshooting problems, and monitoring product quality.
Sorter Maintenance Training
The sorter maintenance training uses state of the art 3D modeling, video and photographs to illustrate the system components and maintenance techniques.The following courses are available through our online training program:
- G6 User Interface for Operator and Maintenance
- Manta® Optical and Laser Sorter Operation and Maintenance
- Optyx® Optical and Laser Sorter Operation and Maintenance
- Tegra® G6 Operator and Maintenance
- ADR® 4 and ADR® 5
- Select KeyWare®: Cranberries, Green Beans, Corn, French Fries, etc.
- Iso-Flo® Vibratory Conveyor Theory, Operation and Maintenance
- HACCP Manager
- HACCP Technician/Operator
- Occupational Safety & Health (50 courses to choose from)
- Human Resources Compliance (14 courses to choose from)
- Environmental Management
- DOT Hazmat