Key vibratory conveyor screens come in a wide variety of styles to align, singulate, dewater, length grade, width grade, scalp, move product up an incline—even several functions in a single operation.
- Smooth, uncluttered design for easy sanitation
- Designed to reduce screen shatter and wear
- High strength-to-weight ratio for efficiency
- Low maintenance costs
- Exclusive Vector-Lock™ quick-change screen clamps or bolt-in systems
Product Handling Functions
- Dewatering screens—separate product from water after transport in pumping or flume systems (gross dewatering) or remove light process water (final dewatering)
- Product sizing screens—perform length grading, width grading, and scalping
Fines removal screens—separate fines from good product
Alignment screens: align and singulate product for downstream processes
Converging and diverging screens—feed narrower or wider equipment
- Wire Mesh Screens—can be customized, both finer and coarser than the standard design.
- Punch Plate Screens—available with either round, oval, square or rectangular openings, in standard or custom sizes.
- Round or Triangular Rod Screens—available in custom and standard sizes.
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Screen Options Brochure (2,813 KB)