Deoiling Vibratory Conveyor
Key's Deoiling Vibratory Conveyor provides maximum deoiling and defatting of fried food products. Used primarily in the potato industry, the Deoiling Vibratory Conveyor helps the processor recover valuable excess surface oil, which can be recycled into the fryer’s oil filtration and heating system. Key deoilers/defatters often have payback period of less than 2 years.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ controls and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Deoiling Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
- Many size and capacity options available
- Large screen area for maximum oil recovery
- Quick-change stainless steel mesh screens; easily removable for cleaning
- Mesh screen clamping mechanism improves screen holding
- Full catch pans to collect oil
- Optional heated pans available
- Iso-Drive® or direct-drive option for mechanically driven pans
- Impluse® for electromagnetic driven pans
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Deoiling Vibratory Conveyor Brochure (1,498 KB)
- Designed for Motion Brochure (2,271 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)