Iso-Flo® Standard Dewatering Vibratory Conveyor
Key Technology’s Iso-Flo® Standard Dewatering Vibratory Conveyors are a simple, cost effective option for the user who needs conveying capability from a standardized design. From Key's Smart Shaker® Vibratory Conveyor solution set, this conveyor efficiently removes excess moisture under demanding plant conditions, with a selection of screen designs to fit specific products and processes.
These competitively priced, off-the-shelf standard dewatering units are ready for quick delivery and are backed by Key’s Iso-Flo® efficiency and reliability. Numerous features are incorporated to make this series of shakers appropriate for many applications and markets.
Today, more than 25,000 Iso-Flo units are in use worldwide. Smart Shaker® advancements including real-time SmartArm® monitors, StrongArm™ spring arms, Forté™ controls and Predictive Maintenance programs provide up-to-the-minute opportunity for even more efficiency and long life. This global record of superior reliability is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty on all Iso-Flo conveyors, maximizing long-term return on your investment.
Click here to learn about our online and instructor-led training courses for Iso-Flo® Standard Dewatering Vibratory Conveyors.
Features and Benefits
Two Standard Sizes
- Model 2472: 0.93 square meters (10 square feet) of screen area
- Model 3672: 1.4 square meters (15 square feet) of screen area
Screen Selection for Vibratory Conveyors
- Stainless steel construction
- Screen designs for specific needs
- Vector-Lock™ screen clamp system secures screens, yet allows quick removal for cleaning and changing
Simple, Sanitary Design
- Drain pans for collection of water and waste
- Molded polyethylene standard; stainless steel available
- All stainless steel welded plate-style frame
- Molded seamless polyethylene drain pan with 152 mm (6") tapered outlet
- 1 hp (0.75 kW) 230/460/60/3 Baldor washdown motor
Vibratory Reference Information
Common Vibratory Elements
- Iso-Flo® Standard Dewatering Vibratory Brochure (1.37 MB)
- Designed for Motion Brochure (2,271 KB)
- Key Technology Product Training Brochure (941 KB)
- PROliance™ Brochure (948 KB)