Join Us in Creating the Future
Key Technology is a global leader in the design and manufacture of process automation systems for the food processing and other industries. For over 65 years, Key has been developing innovative products and services for customers around the world. Key employees have the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment with a team of creative and talented professionals.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Walla Walla, Washington USA. Watch this video to discover why our employees love to call it home.
We are committed to adding value to our customers’ businesses by delivering the most innovative and trusted process improvement solutions in the world.
Together, as one global team, we are united in our commitment to our vision of being the Ultimate Partner of Choice, and to the values that make Key Technology an extraordinary place to work.
- We are dedicated to providing an atmosphere that is centered on respect, authenticity and empowerment.
- We conduct business with honesty, transparency and consistency.
Speed and Agility
- We act with a sense of urgency, discipline and focus to bring new, industry changing products and services to the market that will improve the yield, quality, safety and affordability of customers’ products.
- We partner with our customers and team members to solve their complex challenges.
- We foster a creative environment where change is embraced and disruptive, industry changing technologies are produced.
- We are committed to providing a winning culture where employees are recognized for their contributions and achievements and opportunities for growth and development are created.
- We take pride in our company, our employees and our products.
We live these values in everything we do. They create a unified mission that all our people believe in and work toward. Interested in joining us? We invite you to explore our career opportunities and learn more about what Key Technology can offer you.
To search and apply for jobs in North America, South America, and Asia/Pacific please follow the link below.
To inquire about current opportunities in Europe, the Middle East, India, or Africa, please send us your resume and qualifications.