The competitive viticulture industry has no time for downtime—especially during crush. Explore this Key lineup of reliable, gentle, field-proven processing equipment for a typical wine grape operation.Key Technology's solutions for wineries can be utilized separately or configured as an integrated system, include a receiving hopper, cluster sorting table, post-destemmer sorting table with MOG (material other than grape) separating system, and color sorters. These stainless steel systems help wineries improve their product quality while redirecting labor to other tasks.
- Case Study: Chappellet Selects VitiSort Wine Grape Sorter
- Case Study: Chateau Ste. Michelle Installs VitiSort for Wine Grapes
- Case Study: Jackson Family Wines Improves MOG Removal
- Brochure: Crush Pad Solutions
- Brochure: VitiSort® High-performance Wine Grape Sorter
- Brochure: Belt Conveyors for Wine Grapes
VitiSort Wine Grape Sorter
VitiSort® is an affordable integrated system for mechanical and optical sorting of wine grapes, allowing winemakers ultimate control over the quality of their product by removing MOG and other undesirable elements in the product stream such as unripe or damaged fruit.
Manta Digital Camera/Laser Sorter
Manta® high-capacity belt sorters are available in a range of configurations tailored to each customer’s application needs, precisely sorting and managing separation of the product into two or three streams helping food processors achieve their quality objectives at maximum yield.