Key’s Automatic Defect Removal System (ADR) is a unique system that turns a defective potato strip into a good one by automatically identifying and removing flaw areas.
ADR EXOS maximizes process yield while ensuring optimal product quality, which is why 95% of the world’s potato strips are processed on a Key ADR system.
Operator Friendly Interface
Recover Over-Length Strips
Precision Cutting Decreases White Cubes
High Resolution Vis/IR Cameras
Identify Good Flesh, Peel and Defects
Higher Yields With SmartCutting
Up to 7.7 MT/Hr
Multiple Cuts - Steak and Strips
- Case Study: Norwegian Potato Processor Uses ADRFirst
- Brochure: ADR EXOS Automatic Defect Removal System
- Brochure: ADR EXOS Automatic Defect Removal System Upgrade
- White Paper: Expanding the Value of Digital Sorting with Information Analytics
- White Paper: A New Approach to Control Potato Strip Defects
- White Paper: Conveyors that Matter Most on Potato Processing Lines