The Optyx® family of belt sorters is configurable with a range of sensor options for single or double-sided viewing of the product stream on low to medium-capacity applications.
Optyx precisely sorts and manages separation of the product stream into two or three sort ways.
Optyx sorters are available in a flexible range of product configurations tailored to each customer’s application needs, helping food processors achieve their quality objectives at maximum yield.
Improved Yields and Quality Provides Rapid ROI
Operator Friendly Interface
Most Advanced Algorithms for Intelligent Sorting
Multiple Sensor Technologies
Remote Monitoring & Operation
Information Analytics for Improved Process Control
KeyWare - Custom Software for Your Application
- Brochure: Optyx Digital Camera and Laser Sorter
- Case Study: Al Foah Automates Sorting Dates with Optyx
- Case Study: Optyx Sorters Maximize Potato Chip Quality at Tayto
- Case Study: Pure Pacific Organics Relies on Optyx with FluoRaptor for Leafy Greens
- Case Study: Mariani Relies on Optyx with Raptor for Dried Plums
- Case Study: L&S Cranberry Packs Quality Fresh Fruit
- Case Study: Pasta Montana Turns to Key Technology and Selects an Optyx Digital Sorter
- White Paper: Digital Sorting Solutions for Food Processing
- White Paper: Understanding How Electronic Sorting Technology Helps Maximize Food Safety